Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Good Luck on Finals! And an Update!

Hey there college students! Or future college students! This is just a blog update to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, it's just that time of year when college students everywhere substitute caffeine for sleep, bang their heads against their desks in anguish, and curse the essay gods for unreasonable page requirements.

Yes, it's finals time!!! But it's not all bad because there's only one week of classes left, one week of exams, and then... GRADUATION!!! Well, graduation for us seniors anyway <insert evil laugh>.

But, to all my lovely blog readers, I would like to wish you all a Merry Finals and a Happy New Semester (that did not work as I planned). Good Luck on Finals!!

I also just want to briefly say that this blog is going to be changing. But don't fret, all things must change. Hopefully it is a change for the better. The tone may become more casual, the posts may become more personal, and I might end up doing more late-night blogging (which results in the odd sort of writing I'm doing now!). The next two weeks are super busy, but I will hopefully find time to post at least once. After that, the content of my blog will transition from all college themed to college and post-college themed! Because I'm graduating (in case you missed that before)!

I'm excited for this new chapter of my life and I'm excited to share what I learn with you!

Thank you for reading! Now, go show those finals who's boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment